HyperSnap(截图软件)是个屏幕截图工具，它不仅能抓住标准桌面程序还能抓取 DirectX, 3Dfx Glide 游戏和视频或 DVD 屏幕图。本程序能以 20 多种图形格式(包括：BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, PCX 等)保存并阅读图片。
HyperSnap(截图软件)可以用热键或自动记时器从屏幕上抓图。功能还包括：在所抓的图像中显示鼠标轨迹，收集工具，有调色板功能并能设置分辨率，还能选择从 TWAIN 装置中（扫描仪和数码相机）抓图。
– Fix for Windows 8 – starting a capture with hot-keys in “Metro” interface no longer requires Alt+Tab to switch to desktop mode to view and finish the capture – switches automatically when needed.
– Fixed frames missing one pixel in top left corner.
– Improved blurry text in callouts when background color is totally opaque (Alpha 255).
* Had to disable anonymous upload to ImageShack – it never worked correctly.
– Small fix – font selection box for text and callout items did not work correctly under Windows XP.
– Fixed crash when trying to create a text box when running on Windows XP (maybe some other systems as well)
– Added keyboard shortcuts in text editing box of toggle of bold (Ctrl+B), italics (Ctrl+I), underline (Ctrl+U), left align (Ctrl+L), center (Ctrl+E) and right align (Ctrl+R) commands.
– Fixed transparency issue for stamps created with HyperSnap 6.
– Automatically imprinting edge effects like torn edges before adding a shadow to an image.
– Added hot/cold button state selection to button capture tab of “Caputre settings”. Hot state is when the mouse cursor is over a button, cold otherwise.
– Added easier font face and size selection to text editing box (for stamps, text items and callouts)
– Added “Resize to contain text” option to text editing box, for text items and callouts.
– Added Align – Center horizontally and vertically commands, and changed the way align commands work – now they align relatively to the common bounding box, instead of asking user to drag a line first.
– Changed stamps list to multi-select (hold Ctrl or Shift to select more than 1 stamps), valid for Insert and Delete operations.
– Fixed TextSnap to work again with Internet Explorer 9 in “protected mode”.
– Changed Stamps list to multi-selection. Hold Ctrl or Shift key while clicking on stamp names to select more than one, then click “Insert” or “Delete” button to insert/delete multiple stamps in one operation.
* Modified again the way copy/paste of image area works. Now again preserves the original position, unless the pasted fragment would fall entirely outside of the target image – in that case it goes to (0,0) of current selection.
* Added “Align” command for shapes to the “Edit” ribbon tab, and modified the way align works – it now shows and lets the user move a vertical or horizontal line to which the shapes should be aligned.
* Renaming an image from the thumbnails list (click the thumbnail, then click again the name below it to edit it) now also renames the file belonging to this image.
– Strip command on Image menu now has also insert commands, in addition to cut-out
– Resize button has drop down menu with “Contain shapes” command
– Split button added to Image ribbon tab, to split images horizontally, vertically or 4-ways.
– Correction to copy image area, followed by immediate paste – was pasted relative to the current selection rectangle, causing it to fall outside of the image sometimes.
– Fixed – no longer rounding corners when capturing windows under Windows 8.
– TextSnap marked as unsupported. It still works as always, but a notice appear when turned on, explaining the lack of support.
6.91.03 简体中文版 (非官方):
7.21.00 简体中文版 (非官方)：